+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infinity Stones, where and how.

Default Infinity Stones, where and how.

As you may know, Infinity Stones (IS) are a major key in order to getting some of the best items that come level 60. I mean, you can get armor, essences, weapons, an assortment of rift lures, and upgrade pieces to better your weapons and armor. But, where do we find these IS at?

Weekly

If you do the weekly events quest (complete and collect item from completing events) from the dwarf girl in TB you can get 10 IS.

Dailies

Quijari Dailies - After you do the quest chain in Ashora you can do 5 dailies that reward 2 IS each.

Steppes Dailies - After you do the quest chain in Steppes of Infinity you can do 5 dailies for 2 IS each.

Daily Raid Rift (DRR) - Quest picked up in TB, rewards 10 IS and usually offers two decent chests with great epic gear.

Hero Rises Chronicle - If I didn't add this in Nattalia would probably /strangle me. Upon completion of this you can choose either 1 Empyreal Slayer's Mark or 6 IS.

Onslaughts - Each onlsaught quest completed in Ashora and Steppes give 2 IS each

Events

Volan (Ashora)
    - This event offers at least 27 IS that I know. Some people say 30 if you get there right at the start, but I only have gotten 27.

Ashora - Couple different events with at least 10 IS each.
    Steppes of Infinity - Couple different events with at least 10 IS each.
    Morban - Couple different events with at least 5 IS each
    Kingsward(?) - Couple different events with at least 5 IS each

Others

Carnages - Ashora and Steppes both offer 2 IS each per carnage completed. There are at least 25 in each zone. At least 100 IS total. These can only be done once however.

Great Hunts - Each one will reward you 1 IS each. You can do as Many as you'd like to, plus you get Torvan reputation.

Instant Adventures
    - In Ashora and Steppes you can get some from doing IAs and completing the IA quests.

I always make sure to do my dailies, and any events that come up. You have to at least tag the boss in each event if your not doing the entire thing. Usually a banner is dropped for this. I usually get around 80-120 IS each day just from Events and Dailies. However, it does get a bit time consuming.

If anyone knows of any other place to get some feel free to let me know or have someone add it in to this post.

Plane Touched

this is awesome and thank you heaps for all the hard work you've done.

Volan - I've gotten 31 (often) ... start at the beginning, but TARGET/HIT everything at least once. Then concentrate on whatever.
    Great Hunts: Yes at least one IS for each one, there are often GHgroups looking for members.
    DRR: I do them daily, 10 IS is nice, plus a chance at bidding for a piece of purple gear
    Events: Even the lower ones in Cape Jule, etc give at least 4 IS for each one, plus the Empyrean stones as well.

I'd truly love it, if there was a "conversion" of Empyrean Stones to IS. Currently I have over 900 of those.
    Last edited by Everfire; 02-13-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everfire View Post
    this is awesome and thank you heaps for all the hard work you've done.

Volan - I've gotten 31 (often) ... start at the beginning, but TARGET/HIT everything at least once. Then concentrate on whatever.
    Great Hunts: Yes at least one IS for each one, there are often GHgroups looking for members.
    DRR: I do them daily, 10 IS is nice, plus a chance at bidding for a piece of purple gear
    Events: Even the lower ones in Cape Jule, etc give at least 4 IS for each one, plus the Empyrean stones as well.

I'd truly love it, if there was a "conversion" of Empyrean Stones to IS. Currently I have over 900 of those.
    A conversion of a sort would be a nifty way to get them IS. I wonder if they might work that into the Dendrome someplace? I didn't know you could get 4 per lower level event as well. That is awesome. Will have to make sure to hit up those events from now on also.

You can get 30 from Volan is the tail is destroyed before he gets in the city. That grants an extra 3. You can sometimes get 1 or 2 more from bonuses or being in an IA.

There's only 4 caretake quests in Steppes, not 5.
    UNLESS you're counting the two planar oriented quests (close 5 rifts, kill 18 planar creatures), which would make it 6 quests.

The zone event Fortress Defense, from start to finish, is 15 IS stones. Which you can boost with 4 more by doing the two onslaughts in the zone event area.

Morban and Kingsward zone events grant 10 IS stones like Ashora and Steppes. All other SL zones grant 5.

Thanks, Hardy83. Made things a lot clearer for me with those other zone events.

Aftermath Conquest, 1 IS per foothold you tag, 2 for minibosses that gets killed by turrets @ spawn, 2 (afaik) for final boss.

Blightweald - DPS Rogue and apparently best bard EU - 14k Achievs

LOL @ hard work
    Hippodotimus
    4/4 5/5

+ Reply to Thread