+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infinity Stone farming?

Plane Touched

Default Infinity Stone farming?

What exactly is the best method of acquiring Infinity Stones? I see things on the vendors that const tons of them, 100+, but I'm not really sure how to get lots of them. I've got 10 so far, from doing Instant Adventures and a Chronicle, but I was wondering what the fastest way to farm them was?

Plane Touched

The real answer to this is all zone events at 58-60 give them and once your 60 all zone events in new world give them. Carnage quest also do same with all dailys IA's and weeklys

Plane Touched

And, uh...how exactly do I do "zone events" ? I'm kind of a complete noob when it comes to rifts and zone events and such.

Open your map, see if there's any zone events going on. If there are, port to that zone and go do some of the objectives. If you hit the last boss you'll still get your infinity stones, usually about 10 per event. These events will show up in level 60 chat or the events channel as well.

shp

Quote Originally Posted by Erethzium View Post
    And, uh...how exactly do I do "zone events" ? I'm kind of a complete noob when it comes to rifts and zone events and such.
    You either tag invasions/rifts or just kill the boss at the end. Keep an eye on chat announcements, join /events channel and check your map from time to time. DRR (daily raid rift) is another 10is.
    Last edited by shp; 02-09-2013 at 12:44 PM.

The race is over.

Carnage quests in Ashora/Steppes each give 2. Most zone events in Ashora/Steepes give 10+, if successfully completed. The Volan event in Ashora will net you 30 if you participate in the whole event. Also, once done, the Volan event unlocks the Biofoundry, where 3 more carnage quest's are found.

The daily raid rift quest awards them. If I recall correctly, so does the great hunt rift daily. The daily quests in Steepes/Ashora give 2 each. Plus you can get a bunch from great hunt farming, onslaught's, IA"s, etc.
    Retired from raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Erethzium View Post
    The way I track zone events is with my cell phone. I have an iphone and the Rift mobile App shows a current list of zone events. I can't seem to get the notifier to work ( has anyone been successful at that? ) so I just refresh the screen every time I want to check for events.

Just stand around and wait for zone events. It's the easiest way to get IS. ESPECIALLY if the zone events Fortress Defense in steppes and Blood and Bones in Ashora (around 15IS and 30IS from start to finish respectively)

You can also to the daily Great Hunt for 6, Raid Rift for 10, and Chronicle for 6.

Also, you can do the dailies for the Qaijiri and Caretakers (10IS and 8IS respectively).

Also the weekly, do 4 zone events quests for 10IS (50IS if you could the 10 from zone events)

Obviously you'll want to do all the carnage quests of course.
    Last edited by hardy83; 02-11-2013 at 05:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread