+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fire control orb sequence please?

Champion

Default Fire control orb sequence please?

There is this quest in Saratos I picked up that told me to find an orb and get the code from it. All I have managed to find was a canon with an object that had several (not single) orbs. I click the object and it goes white, yellow, red, and then green and blue at the same time. Every time it does that, and I havenít managed to finish the quest. Iíve tried and tried and then asked someone on my server only to get condescension and verbal attacks again. Can I have the orbís location and/or the code please?
    What sig?

Champion of Telara

The orb is where you are.

Click one and it will flash a single orb, click that orb and it will flash 2 orbs in sequence. Copy that and it will flash another sequence etc.

It took me a while but it gives you the pattern, you just have to follow what flashes on them each round.

Champion

Green and blue both go at once. The orange one even did nothing a couple of times.
    What sig?

Champion

Ok... I can't remember if the orange always went, because I am a little emotional at the moment due to people fighting me else where twice for agreeing with them. Forgive me.

Well, I'll just put what doesn't go at the same time and guess from there.
    Last edited by Lienda; 12-11-2012 at 01:46 AM.
    What sig?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lienda View Post
    Green and blue both go at once. The orange one even did nothing a couple of times.
    Have you tried starting with different ones? I think you need to start with the middle one but its been a while since i did the quest.

Champion

Ok. Thanks.
    What sig?

Telaran

It's a game of Simon, if you are familiar with that game.

Just follow the pattern that it shows you.

Champion

White Yellow Red Yellow Blue Green Red

For anyone else who it won't glow properly for, after you explained here and there that it won't show you.
    Last edited by Lienda; 12-11-2012 at 08:26 AM. Reason: /get bandage
    What sig?

Plane Touched

There are at least two such quests which require you to find a sequence of such lights. I found them both VERY unintuitive to work with.

It was not so much the principle (it was clear that you were supposed to playback the sequence showed to you), but instead how they are implemented. Either it was me clicking too quickly or too slowly, or something else, but the thing reset itself a lot of times, even when I thought I did everything right.

I eventually managed to get both quests done, but did not enjoy them.

Champion

Oie.. Another one? Thanks all. I'll prepare my mind for the other one, so to speak.

You get no feedback that youve done anything right or wrong, until it resets.

What I found to work was:

Click once. Wait for a light to light up. Click it once. Wait for two to light up, then click in sequence, then repeat for 3.

Be very careful to click only once, since the orbs dont stop being sparkly, there is great instinct to keep clicking.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Soulwalker

Default fire orb for guns

it's as easy as pie, here what to do click on any orb wait it will blink, then click the first orb that lights up only after it is light wait for the other orbs to light up and the pres the colour sequence. 1 click orb, wait one sec, yellow flash then sparkle then click the yellow two will follow after only click after the light go off that where we all make the mistake, you have to wait till the light go off

Soulwalker

The problem is really the indicator if you clicked or not.

Start with white and then click the yellow.
    The next two are indicated.
    Click the next two in order, not waiting for interface feedback.
    The next two are indicated.
    Click the last two in order, not waiting for interface feedback.

Soulwalker

I had a different problem.

I'd click the white orb...the sparkles would disappear for a couple seconds...they'd all sparkle again. So it wasn't doing the individual lighting.

I spent about 20 minutes trying to figure it out.

If you have this problem, there's a real simple solution. Log out...log in...fixed.

Soulwalker

Default fire the orb

i need help with this quest it so hard for me to solve this puzzle
    what to press first ?
    and when?
    and what is colored؟
    which Cannon to press on
    i managed to get the first quest dune not by me by crossing player who made me crazy about that i didn't understand the point of the puzzle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast