+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rank five hunt rifts and... loot.. wait, huh?

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Exclamation Rank five hunt rifts and... loot.. wait, huh?

So, we have done three of these rank five hunt rifts this evening. However, we are running into an issue here. The chests have absolutely nothing in it. The following hunt rifts that we have opened tonight do not give out loot currently:

- Great Hunt V: Quoras
    - Great Hunt V: Sarkos

We decided to not open any further hunt rifts, since two of the three that we have opened tonight, have no general reward. =/

We ran into this issue last night with a Rank four hunt rift named "Great Hunt IV: Festigor".

It would be nice if these chests actually have stuff in it. We used a TON of currency for these things, yet nothing as a reward - but a lot of planarite and the new level 60 short-timed consumables?

Yeah and the rewards for doing these seem very underwhelming

for 40k planarite, 10 Infinity Stones, you get back....

1,500-2,300 planartie (with guild perk)
    1 infinity stone (2 if lucky guild perk or celebration bonus)
    maybe an artifact
    maybe a puresource

And 1 chest item which usually is just a blue or badly stat'ed epic lesser.

For the amount of items and time invested to get to the hunt rift V lures, they should reward accordingly imo.

Oh yeah, would also be nice if a petition was responded to within 36 hours to get the loot from these rifts that arent giving it when you open them.

Quote Originally Posted by smoked View Post
    Oh yeah, would also be nice if a petition was responded to within 36 hours to get the loot from these rifts that arent giving it when you open them.
    Good luck with that. I accidently runebroke a piece of pvp gear on launch day due to the changes to what items can be broken, and just had the ticket answered last night.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Good luck with that. I accidently runebroke a piece of pvp gear on launch day due to the changes to what items can be broken, and just had the ticket answered last night.
    4 days later I just updated my petition looking for my rift loot and ended it with "come on now"

I get they are busy, but really? 4 days?

Plane Touched

I thought that the customer support had built up some credit with the community, but it seems it goes down fast. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if they get 4-5 times more tickets due to SL launch, lots of double tickets, people creating multiple tickets because they're impatient. More issues that need to researched.

Stuff will be corrected, they came to me 2-3 days after initial day of ticket creation and restored my lure without any problems (it suddenly vanished). They'll have things back on track again in a month, maybe 2. In the meantime, cut them some slack. ;)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by smoked View Post
    4 days later I just updated my petition looking for my rift loot and ended it with "come on now"

I get they are busy, but really? 4 days?
    My personal record is 10-11 days waiting for a response from a SWTOR rep regarding one of the many bugs (didn't get the daily raid reward).

+ Reply to Thread