+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By xanduin246
  • 1 Post By Carabas

Thread: Cloudbourne Ice Ring

Default Cloudbourne Ice Ring

I've picked up the Cloudbourne Ice Ring, and nothing is happening. I've tried equipping and unequipping it, yet no quest pops up. Fellow guildies have had the quest pop up very quickly, yet after 30 minutes nothing has happened for me. Is there something special I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I've picked up the Cloudbourne Ice Ring, and nothing is happening. I've tried equipping and unequipping it, yet no quest pops up. Fellow guildies have had the quest pop up very quickly, yet after 30 minutes nothing has happened for me. Is there something special I need to do?
    Pretty sure this is something that the devs have been trying to keep disabled, with varying success. IIRC, it is for a future phase.

Walk inside the chancel, to the same place you opened that portal to let the queen through.

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    Walk inside the chancel, to the same place you opened that portal to let the queen through.
    Thanks, that worked

oh hey it's up now? cool!

I had no idea about this quest line and just happened to stumble on the ring in the ice. The lava was "fun", otherwise pretty cool. I made purdy colored fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    Ok wow I just had to bleach my eyeballs and spray febreze on my brain, thanks.

One thing I noticed is that on one of my characters I had equipped the ring and no matter how many times I walked back and forth I just got an earful of whispering but no quest popup. After removing MY PRECIOUSSSSS and leaving the Chancel again the quest popped up.

+ Reply to Thread