+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pricia
  • 2 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Need opposite side graveyards in low level IA zones

Ascendant

Default Need opposite side graveyards in low level IA zones

Nothing like having to cross the ocean and Silverwood to get to our tombstone as a Defiant.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

I am going to try and get some cross-faction respawn points added to these zones today for inclusion in 1.11.

Ascendant

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I am going to try and get some cross-faction respawn points added to these zones today for inclusion in 1.11.
    If so, I'm glad these will be hitting at the same time as the return teleport. Otherwise I'd imagine you could get saddled with a long run to get outta Stonefield if your recall is down.

Plane Touched

As I was playing IA with a low lvl alt i noticed an issue I didn't had with my lvl 50.
    When you are in the opposite faction low level zone there is no medic.
    How do you handle ths problem ?
    I don't have any solution at this moment so i stay at 0%

I am not sure of a way to solve it. Maybe put cross faction medic when you are port in a new ia ?
    Last edited by fayeran; 10-01-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Hm, that's a good point. There is an Ascended Power you can buy that summons a healer, the Rescue Medic. I think it costs like 10k planarite though.

Loooong ago I took my Defiant rogue to Silverwood and snuck around using stealth in an attempt to get the Behind Enemy Lines achievement, and I found there is 1 defiant-compatible graveyard, but it's near the Gloamwood border and not real helpful. I think you have to have come close to it to connect to you. For IA, adding actual gravesites and healers would be MUCH better.

Plane Touched

Yes you are right about the power. I use it with my main and it's very helpfull.

However as you lvl up i think that you don't get enough planarite to buy it. As far as i know before EI you won't get that much.
    It's true that with my alt i could take some planarite from my main (80% sure about it) but for new players they don't have this option.

At this moment i think there is at least one opposite faction graveyard per zone. As the dev already noticed it's nt enough and we will all enjoy to have a bit more

+ Reply to Thread