+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moonshade Highlands Quests - Defiant

Rift Disciple

Default Moonshade Highlands Quests - Defiant

oks I am trying to get the quest achievement. I have done 73 quests of 75 but have searched high and low for the 2 extra. I picked up and did the Mysterious Letter. Checked every quest node for Defiant and cannot find any exclamation marks anywhere after roaming around the map for 2 days. Is there a glitch or does someone outside the area offer a quest to return - like from Iron Peaks? Is there a drop I have missed?

Hope someone can help. The GM wouldn't - quite useless asking him. Wish there was some way of back checking quests completed.
    Last edited by MoMo1; 07-31-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Soulwalker

In same position but 72/75 quests completed. Any suggestions would be welcome

Plane Walker

Have you done all the quests for the 'Helping the Dwarves' acheivement?

There are 5 quests that come from droped/picked up quest items.
    Last edited by Lutinz; 08-21-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Champion

There is a quest to pick up in the lake at the middle porter. I found it today after running through whole Moonshade again to find my 75 quest done it every now and then for 1.5 years without manage.

Today i suddenly felt the urge to swim, and at the bottom towards the guardian tower, there is a boat wreck with a dead guy on top of it, click him and he offer you a quest.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by leaa View Post
    There is a quest to pick up in the lake at the middle porter. I found it today after running through whole Moonshade again to find my 75 quest done it every now and then for 1.5 years without manage.

Today i suddenly felt the urge to swim, and at the bottom towards the guardian tower, there is a boat wreck with a dead guy on top of it, click him and he offer you a quest.
    Loc is 6472, 1699 at the bottom of the lake.

Soulwalker

Default The last quest

Hello. I was stuck for quite a long time at the achievement concerning 75 completed quests in Moonshade highlands. I had made 74/75 and this was it. Today i killed a Greater golem, just for the idea, this is one of the mobs that can be found around Grey gardens. It dropped a quest item - "Runemarked scrap", that gave me the quest "Desolate husks". I delivered the quest and got the achievement After this there appeared one more available daily for The Runeguard faction.

+ Reply to Thread