+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Foulmouthed Boglings where the hell are they?

Soulwalker

Make sure to group with anyone in your faction camping it so you arent competing for the mob

Oh gawd, thank you SO much for this info! What a pain the arse that one was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    There's one at the south-east most part of Moonshade's forest area.
    At around (6929, 2235) where the dotted line on the map begins.

I stayed there in that one location and got 10 in a short amount of time. Twice the respawn took around 5min, but the rest were within a few seconds of each other, sometimes 1min gap.

Podcaster - Find me at www.RiftShinies.podbean.com - on Facebook at Juuno Korialstrasz & RiftShinies page - and on Twitter @Juunoswow & @RiftShinies - - Soooooooo loving Rift ever since beta!

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Have posted these co-ordinates in about three different threads now

Time to keep spreading the love....

6845, 1313

6972, 1961

6474, 1937

6286, 1992

6158, 1538

6133, 1368

6619, 1486

6913, 2233

The last one respawned 3 boglings within 5 minutes of each other so if you prefer to slack and camp one spot, i recommend that one

I found one in Grey Gardens, around that thing that looks like an obelisk. Somewhere in the center of it. I was camping it for few minutes, because it was respawning fast.

Plane Touched

There is one at the Stone key and then another about 30 seconds away at the grey gardens. I've found they "seem" to spawn faster if you leave the area and then come back (as opposed to camping). Going back and forth between these two finally got me the completion (once I found this out I got all 10 in about 5 minutes).

WARNING:::: There is a bug where if you die you can lose your quest item, preventing any further progress (you will have to abandon and start over or find someone to let you tag along). Be cautious of the elite golems in the grey gardens if you try this.

If you are worried about this, you should be able to farm the safe Stone key one in about 10 minutes if you group up with others showing up for him.

Soulwalker

Default Foulmouth Bogling

I found them at 6850/1320 and 6620/1490. As soon as I slapped one he would appear at the other location, so I just had to go back and forth to get my 10, took about 10 minutes total.

Telaran

So this scavenger hunt is basically the old style EQ camping in one spot waiting for respawns....

/em sighs
    Last edited by Firelord; 07-22-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    ===========================================

They can make me merc, but they can't make me do it with dignity!

===========================================

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2