+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Plant Trees in Scarwood Reach

Soulwalker

There are rapid spawn points around Keenblade mill. Maybe 2-3 minutes and they respawn at same point again. For example there are two directly east of Logger's Rest. Run around the mill and you'll knock it out quickly.

Soulwalker

Default Keenblade Mill

Don't trust the coordinates in this thread. Logger's Run by the Mill ftw. I spent too long looking at the wrong places.
    Last edited by Molmoch; 06-29-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kogito View Post
    Here's some more locations that work:

Auld Warden 3006,3893 & 2903, 3942
    Timar Foothills 2709, 3728
    just south of Portage Camp 3269, 3675
    just west of Keenblade Mill 3718, 3892
    I will vouch for the Timar Foothills location I got 4 tree's at that spot in under an hour that stump spawned real fast for me so you should give it a shot.

Soulwalker

Logger's Run by the Mill is spawning pretty quickly. I suggest that area.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Vech View Post
    There are rapid spawn points around Keenblade mill. Maybe 2-3 minutes and they respawn at same point again. For example there are two directly east of Logger's Rest. Run around the mill and you'll knock it out quickly.
    Thank you

Rift Disciple

Default fixed

Hey all,

I'm the original poster. Trion learned its lesson, and the latest patch fixed the spawn rate for the mushrooms. I finished this in 10 minutes.

Hopefully, the second phase won't be an initial failure like phase 1 was.
    Eka, r7x Cleric
    Hrakus, r7x Warrior

Soulwalker

I also recommend Loggers Run and the area around the keenblade mill. Found 3 spots not being camped in under 5 minutes, so happy to be done with this quest! good luck to everyone else!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
    I will vouch for the Timar Foothills location I got 4 tree's at that spot in under an hour that stump spawned real fast for me so you should give it a shot.
    I'm glad the locations helped. As a point of note, I did not copy others locations. I was able to get spawn at all locations I listed. They may vary slightly depending on which side of the stumps you end up but, they are all valid. =)

Soulwalker

Default Trees

Found 2 in 2 1/2 hours....very slow for sure.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Eka1 View Post
    Hey all,

I'm the original poster. Trion learned its lesson, and the latest patch fixed the spawn rate for the mushrooms. I finished this in 10 minutes.
    I added near the start of this post that the quest really needed changing (I moaned along with the rest of us all). I just wanted to add that this is one of the reasons I love Rift. Trion actually listen to its players. They are happen to admit mistakes and change things. Of course making changes takes time but in this case it was done really quickly. Also the quest makes much more sense and I actually enjoyed doing it in the 15 mins it took, rather than the 3 waste hours I spent the other day. Good job Trion, the change is much appreciated by those of us that waited ;)

Rift Disciple

I see a lot of people waiting at stumps, however the mushrooms appear to spawn their own stump rather than appearing around an existing one. Probably doesn't matter now you can do it in 10 mins running around near Keenblade Mill though.

Soulwalker

I have had no problem with this quest? I found all of mine around the Keenblade mill area

Soulwalker

Default Spawn Points

So, In just a matter of about 45 seconds in found three spawn points for this quest 3702,4118 -- 3801,4085 -- and 3877,4110. I hit these three locations and came back around just a few minutes later to find that I could use them again. So, within about 7-10 minutes I was able to finish the quest (I did do this quest @ 2 am) so quest time may vary, but it's a good starting point.

Hope this helped, Cheers!

Magic mushrooms make players wander aimlessly for hours.

Shadowlander

After hours of wandering and frustration I stumbled upon a distinctive-looking tree and some mushrooms just west of Keenblade Mill, both visible on the same screen.

They respawned within minutes and I booked it out of there.

A third set of mushrooms are just east of Keenblade, so rotating between the three of them will make this quest go by really fast.
    Celera, Defiant Rogue
    Leader of <Queen and Country>
    Deepwood Shard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast