+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Story quest Investigation not working or bugged?

Soulwalker

Default just got the quest

I just got the quest at level 65 did not see it before reaching 65 but it's for levels 50. Found as trying at level 65 nothing was being gained so had to a Mentor level of no more than 56 since the creatures are between level 49 -51 in Stillmor. Not finding many Major fire or Earth Rifts at all. Some are granting the invasion orders and others aren't. Seems a bit buggy if you ask me.
    I just find it strange this quest was not given to me when I was at level 50. I got it in Freemarch it just never showed up prior than a few days ago. There was no indication on the mini map and I have it set to show high and low level quest. Nothing was over the quest givers head to indicate a quest. etc.
    Oh well got it now so and almost done. Finding it a breeze actually even at a ascended mentor level 56.

Soulwalker

Default Still no "Investigation" conducted?

As far as I am concerned it's not a necro ... it's never been fixed/addressed or dealt with.

It's 2017 and this quest is still giving no orders. Greater earth lure, level 67 mobs I am 69 ...

Soulwalker

ok ... I mentored down to 50 and went to Stilmoor ... some rifts gave credit some gave nothing. Some I opened and some were greater already and open. Sounds random like RNG.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2