+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Myuriel

Thread: Silverwood Achievement - The Foul Enemies of the Wood

Default Silverwood Achievement - The Foul Enemies of the Wood

I've been going at this achievement for a couple months now, and I seem to have the worst luck ever. The achievement describes that you have to kill at least 4 out of the 7 rare spawns in Silverwood, and I've killed 3/4: Brod, Mok, and Marlrog.
    The last 4 that I have the option to get for the achievement are Pandora, Pentheus, Werewolf, and Vengeful Spirit, which I looked the waypoints up for to speed up my achievement progress.
    The problem I've had with this achievement is two things: one, the little island Pandora is supposed to spawn on (7113, 3467) always has a Defiant foothold on it, so if Pandora were to ever spawn, he/she would immediately get killed my the foothold's members, and second, the spot Vengeful Spirit is supposed to spawn on (6353, 2641) almost always has a rift on it, therefore limiting the chances of someone ever going to kill that rare spawn because the rift monsters will kill it.
    This leaves only 2 spawns left, and ones I have yet to find.
    I understand that this is a dumb achievement to be arguing about, but the spawn rates on the foothold and the rift in those specific areas should be fixed. Thank you for any help in advance!

Only one in Silverwood that I'm missing is Pandora, and I've been camping that one for days now. Apparently no luck with that one. X-)
    Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    I dunno, I usually stand in the middle of the pond screaming 1v1 me noobs.

Is Vengeful Spirit's WP correct or is it wrong cause if it is I will bash my head into my screen... -_-

Rift Disciple

A few patches ago, they made it so Pandora would not be bothered by the Defiant foothold on the island. I believe this is still true, since I got her when the foothold was up with no problem. She stays on her own back corner with her minions, and they stay on their side.

Leaves on the Wind, RP-Heavy Guardian Guild on Faeblight
    Do you Merisioux? Rift's newest RP Addon!

Quote Originally Posted by Myuriel View Post
    A few patches ago, they made it so Pandora would not be bothered by the Defiant foothold on the island. I believe this is still true, since I got her when the foothold was up with no problem. She stays on her own back corner with her minions, and they stay on their side.
    That is good to know. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    I dunno, I usually stand in the middle of the pond screaming 1v1 me noobs.

Sword of Telara Aphrodite Rising's Avatar

I also got Pandora while the foothold was active.

The Werewolf one is not so bad. Keep checking around the area for a misty glow. If the mist in that area is there, the werewolf is up and roams a very short path.

The Vengeful Spirit is a super rare. i would check and wait for 30 minutes after a server reset on that one. The good thing about it is that it is in a spot where not a lot of people really go often.

Thank you all! One more thing, is the Werewolf near the Mirror of Ages?

RIFT Fan Site Operator EntreNous's Avatar

Default Pentheus = Easiest on your list

Exact spawn points ...

Warewolf = 5790 x 2735
    Route = circles around both trees staying on that small grass rise.

Crypt (VengSprt) = 6350 x 2650
    Route = stationary

Of the rares on your list that you are deciding to tackle ... I would highly advise targetting "Pentheus". He has the shortest spawn timer of those on your list. Be aware that he has a very large pathing route and covers a large portion of the maze. This is the main reason why so many players find him difficult. A full map of his pathing will be attacked to his page on the new Rares site I am working on... RiftRares (not released yet)

Thank you so much!

Telaran

Figured I would chime in as well Vengfull spirit isn't a standard monster spawn and the mobs from the rift NEVER kill him. A "crypt" or some name like that spawns in the location, you destroy the crypt and it causes the spirit to spawn. So a macro to detect etc dosn't work with that name.

+ Reply to Thread