+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Razorfang in moonshade.

Default Razorfang in moonshade.

Hi guys.

Anyone got some fresh info on this guy. Been trying for a very long time to find him as it's the last one I need. Any help is good. But I start to doubt the websites with spawn points and stuff since they are back from 1.1-1.2
    Where is his spawn point at and do he actualy walk through the forrest that so many people say ?

Cheers

He runs about Blightweald area but I have seen him several times just stood at the Demimoore of Air Lowlands Gulley 5640, 2330.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

Soulwalker

Just like Anuhart said he spawns around (5640, 2330), walks north under the stonebridge and onto the road (5730, 2065) then patrols all the way up to the edge of Grey Gardens (5990, 1665) where he turns and goes back.

Good luck!
    Cella@Steampike

Rift Chaser
    Last edited by Andre1; 12-08-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks for all the info. You remember what time you killed him ? Me and 2 friends have camped that spot for allmost 2 weeks straight now 24/7 and none of us have seen him up. And combat data doesnt show my pet killing him either.

Soulwalker

The easiest way is just having someone run around killing of the rares that are currently spawned, wait about 30 min and do it again. I did that when I was trying to make Nytami spawn and Razorfang, Deranged and Lugog just kept spawning over and over again..

Cella@Steampike

Quote Originally Posted by eXhausted View Post
    The easiest way is just having someone run around killing of the rares that are currently spawned, wait about 30 min and do it again. I did that when I was trying to make Nytami spawn and Razorfang, Deranged and Lugog just kept spawning over and over again..

Cella@Steampike
    Which is why, if there is anything to the theory of killing rares promotes spawns (which is only theory with no value), it's probably not a goods idea. You just put several common spawns back in the bag.

FWIW, Deranged Pyromancer pops for candy.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

+ Reply to Thread