Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Exceeded daily quest limit...

Shadowlander

Even a generous average of 10 minutes to complete a quest (AVERAGE) 25 dailies equates to 250 minutes of game time. That is over four hours of time spent in a game on just daily quests. Now, I won't sit here and say, "Get out of the house!" because its your time and your dollar, but I will say I think 25 is probably a pretty good number.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by jasohans View Post
    Even a generous average of 10 minutes to complete a quest (AVERAGE) 25 dailies equates to 250 minutes of game time. That is over four hours of time spent in a game on just daily quests. Now, I won't sit here and say, "Get out of the house!" because its your time and your dollar, but I will say I think 25 is probably a pretty good number.
    Depends but it's not generous. 6 crafting will take you 6 mins to complete. Including bank time. 4 PvP will take you 15 mins. Last PvP will either be quick or painfully slow if you're not on a pvp server with a pvp raid already running. That leaves fae yule. Quick, even including the closing rifts. Your normal nightly gametime will most likely close those rifts without any additional time anyways. WF daily, guess it depends on how lucky/strong your cluster is. A good WF doesn't take even take 10 mins. But a bad one... *cough*whitefall*cough* could take hours.

I do the mathos rep dailies. It takes me longer to run to quest area then the actual quest completion part. These normal dailies should take about an hour of game-time. There's 15+ dailies. It doesn't seem so out of the ordinary for people to ask for a higher limit. People play a few hours a night and I can easily see people hitting the limit. Most of these are done in groups and at the same time. If I had to do each single/solo and turn them in, then I can see how people are spending hours on them.

It does goes both ways. Some nights I would get almost none of the dailies done. If the other side has a strong force present, the pvp will take you most of the night by itself. But it still doesn't explain why they have a daily daily limit? Why another artificial block?

Personally I think that the limit should be taken out. If you do crafting, event and pvp dailies, it will cut you out from completing all the new dailies in EI.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    I dunno, I usually stand in the middle of the pond screaming 1v1 me noobs.

Soulwalker

Default if you spend money

if you spend money and upgrade your crafting slots to the max the daily craft quests cuts your daily total almost in half! I dont get the point dont they want people to play?

Shield of Telara

Actually if you have all crafting, and then turn in the *pick stuff up from the ground* dailies in Ashora, that eats 25 of the 30 daily quests.

Ascendant

To the two posters above me: you do realize this 25 limit is from 2011, as is this thread. There are more recent threads - please don't bring 2011 posts back to life

The current limit for turning in daily quests (including crafting quests) is 30

Rift Team

No necroing please!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2