+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harbinger of Regulos

Soulwalker

Default Harbinger of Regulos

I have tried to find information on this, since I have never seen it while leveling up 3 characters (main has almost all of the "planes" achievements done sans a couple ultra rare invasions, tons of farming) - does anyone know if there is a trick to this? Or is it just pure luck from basically any puresource?

Seems like it's just pure luck from any source.

Soulwalker

Hoppy, Harbinger of Regulos is a pet collectable. He appears as a small purple rabbit with glowing eyes. He can drop from the Freemarch zone wide event (Invasion of Iron tomb) and the Silverwood zonewide event (Invasion of House Aelfwar). He can also be won randomly by opening a puresource.
    http://telarapedia.com/wiki/Harbringer_of_Regulos

Quote Originally Posted by Daimhan View Post
    I have tried to find information on this, since I have never seen it while leveling up 3 characters (main has almost all of the "planes" achievements done sans a couple ultra rare invasions, tons of farming) - does anyone know if there is a trick to this? Or is it just pure luck from basically any puresource?
    He drops from rift loot if I remember correctly. It may only be during invasions as I got mine in an invasion in IPP, don't remember which one.
    <<Insert witty comment here>>

Had my best luck with these from pvp rifts. They drop a large amount of eternal pure sources, so much so that i have 4 of these now =/.

I gave up on Hoppy on my first character after a while, then when I went to Stillmoor and started doing the death events I looked in my bag later one day, opened one of those drops with random stuff in them and there it was. A week later, there it was again so I think if you frequent heavy death events the odds will increase. This was however before they started up the special events so I have no idea if its more rare now or not but I don't see people with it as much.

Would be nice if Hoppy was account bound also.
    Last edited by nefermore; 08-16-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Xsi

The epic rares have only appeared for me from storyline zone-wide rift events and only appear in the ending loot contribution at the end of the event (after you kill the main boss). In the case of Harbinger of Regulos, it was a death story event (dropped in Stillmoor).
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Found mine in puresource.
    Grim Yollidan the Insomniac, Blightweald EU
    WARNING! Treating my posts too seriously is not advised. Reading may cause headaches, anger, disbelief and nausea. If you find yourself in any of these conditions, please consult your psychotherapist... or your mom. Also cry a river and use a steamboat to cross it. You have been warned!

Found mine from the freemarch epic death invasion as a lowbie, and then months later again from an eternal puresource. Too bad it was on the same character.

I've had no less than four of these drop for me, always from the rift loot bag. Perhaps I'm just lucky?
    "By the data to date, there is only one animal in the Galaxy dangerous to man man himself. So he must supply his own indispensable competition. He has no enemy to help him." - Lazarus Long

Just got one last night from a non-invasion rift in Scarwood Reach. Once I found out that he dropped from rifts I just went rift hunting and napped it the same day. After reading this thread I now consider myself a lucky dog.

Soulwalker

I am still hunting this and running out of stuff to kill for other achievements too... down to just a few Air/Earth/Fire invaders/footholds and only 3 artifacts missing. Hoping to get it before the entire "Planes" tab (sans the scarlet gorge fire invasions) is completely done :/

Prophet of Telara

Does he drop from any rift of any plane and any level?

I typically only really do the crafting rifts and then the Daily RRs but if he drops from anything then I may just start farming general high level rifts...
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTrickle View Post
    Does he drop from any rift of any plane and any level?

I typically only really do the crafting rifts and then the Daily RRs but if he drops from anything then I may just start farming general high level rifts...
    Puresource of any level from any type of rift from anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread