+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fleet-Footed Feller

Soulwalker

Default Fleet-Footed Feller

This is an achievement for the fire raid rift. First of all, how do you get it. Second, what would be the best way for a rogue to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamek View Post
    This is an achievement for the fire raid rift. First of all, how do you get it. Second, what would be the best way for a rogue to do it.
    1. You stay in the center of the Drakith Hatchery Rift until you kill Skraal.

2. Get very lucky as that fire rift is one of the toughest in game atm and we skip it normally when its the daily for that very reason.

One of our rogue tanks got the server first for it, and even he was amazed and said it was pure luck due to the insane amount of ground AOE going off you have to avoid.
    CPU: i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance Video: 2 x EVGA 670 FTW's in SLI HD: Crucial M4 256GB SSD LCD: Shimian 2560x1440

Right after the 3rd phase ends, run to the middle of the rift and try to avoid the white circles, but stay in the middle. Theirs usually little safe spots around them. You will get credit for the achievement before phase 4 starts.

I think I got what you meant there. Between phase 3 and 4 Skraal goes berzerk and throws mad aoes all over the rift, that`s the one we`re looking to dodge, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Raynald View Post
    I think I got what you meant there. Between phase 3 and 4 Skraal goes berzerk and throws mad aoes all over the rift, that`s the one we`re looking to dodge, correct?
    Yea, as long as you are in the middle during that transition you should get credit.

+ Reply to Thread