+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Swift Murdantix Spawn

Soulwalker

Default Swift Murdantix Spawn

I understand having a low drop rate on such a magnificent mount keeps the "awesome" factor for those lucky enough to own one. But i'm sure more players would find enjoyment out of this event if the mount was purchasable via Rune King's Seal's. Perhaps a very high price, too keep it even with those who farmed for the drop. Please, If you agree with my post, /agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sto420 View Post
    I understand having a low drop rate on such a magnificent mount keeps the "awesome" factor for those lucky enough to own one. But i'm sure more players would find enjoyment out of this event if the mount was purchasable via Rune King's Seal's. Perhaps a very high price, too keep it even with those who farmed for the drop. Please, If you agree with my post, /agree.
    Yes, I agree, but the amount of Rune King seals would need to be outrageous.

Soulwalker

Well yes, that's my point. I was thinking somewhere in the field of 3000-5000. Please keep this post bumped, I would really like this to be implemented, as would allot of other players.

Well yes, that's my point. I was thinking somewhere in the field of 3000-5000. Please keep this post bumped, I would really like this to be implemented, as would allot of other players.
    No.

/10morenos

Im thinkin its just my luck ....10k seals and still no water horsey :<

Telaran

3K seals is nothing. I've got that much just casually grinding at the dailies. Outrageous would be more like 10-15K. Impossible for anyone but the mentally damaged is quite appropriate.

Telaran

No.

There are TONS of other mounts in the game you can buy. They are sold all over. Keep this one special via RNG. Yes, I'm sad I can't get a ghost horse. Tough cookies. I can still get every other mount in the game.
    When I get one of those though, I don't feel special or lucky. Just stupid that I've killed thousands of mobs and done months of dailies for a mount.

/agree

and make it cost 10000

Quote Originally Posted by Fireseeker View Post
    Yes, I'm sad I can't get a ghost horse. Tough cookies. I can still get every other mount in the game.
    You can still get a Swift Spectral Warhorse by getting the River of Souls Conqueror achievement. That's the way I got it.

Two things need to change here:

1) Make raid conqueror achievements give truly unique rewards. Overlapping difficult raid achievement rewards with random rift drops is asinine.

2) Make event mounts obtainable through currency. A high amount of currency, but currency nonetheless. Pure RNG is silly. Effort and time invested is completely ignored. Some people have farmed hundreds upon hundreds of rifts already and have yet to get one.
    Villainelle
    <Momentum>
    DEFIANT | SHATTERBONE US

Soulwalker

I can agree with 10,000 or even 15,000. I have been farming since this event started and i haven't even seen a banner. As a few people have said, let the lucky players get it as a drop; and the true farmers, people who put effort into grinding, make it outrageously priced. Something to farm for.

I can agree with 10,000 or even 15,000. I have been farming since this event started and i haven't even seen a banner. As a few people have said, let the lucky players get it as a drop; and the true farmers, people who put effort into grinding, make it outrageously priced. Something to farm for.
    But, do you not see that as unfair to people who actually haven't grinded non stop but would have done with prior knowledge?

What have you spent your seals on, buying 30x pet crabs? There's not that much to spend it on atm, so that argument isn't a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post
    But, do you not see that as unfair to people who actually haven't grinded non stop but would have done with prior knowledge?

So....

Instead of rewarding that people that did farm without prior knowledge....

We're going to reward the people that didn't farm it in the first place, because they didn't care THAT much.....
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post

It's the lesser of two evils. I've slowed down on farming, but I wouldn't have if I knew it was buyable. I'd still like to see the change made.
    Last edited by Nooodle; 07-10-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooodle View Post
    It's the lesser of two evils. I've slowed down on farming, but I wouldn't have if I knew it was buyable. I'd still like to see the change made.
    The other evil being?

And why do you want to introduce an evil, lesser or not, into what is a fair system?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast