+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rift Rare website up and coming

Default Woman in White in Gloamwood

I also found a different spawn spot for the Woman in White in Gloamwood. Hope you enjoy!!

http://www.icedragonart.com/rift/glo...n_in_white.htm
    Bloodlust the Exterminator
    Level 50 Necromancer/Dominator
    Master Rare Hunter

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlust99 View Post
    I also found a different spawn spot for the Woman in White in Gloamwood. Hope you enjoy!!
    she can also change into Shademarked Woemaker

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi_cz View Post
    she can also change into Shademarked Woemaker
    True and that is what I was expecting would happen to get screenshots of the Woemaker but it never happened. So my guess is, she grants rewards at different spots she spawns or its completely random. I'll find the truth soon.
    Master Rare Hunter

Nice work.

For SG, the rare NPC Agent Gerid Kalos.

On your site you say he doesn't have the rare blue diamond. When I saw him as Guardian, he did have the blue diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

True and that is what I was expecting would happen to get screenshots of the Woemaker but it never happened. So my guess is, she grants rewards at different spots she spawns or its completely random. I'll find the truth soon.
    I met her near Millrush almost on the border of SG, where the ancient pats. When the bones appeared they were lootable and just kept reappearing a few secs later. 6g and possibly a couple of pots each time iirc.

I don't log in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post
    I met her near Millrush almost on the border of SG, where the ancient pats. When the bones appeared they were lootable and just kept reappearing a few secs later. 6g and possibly a couple of pots each time iirc.
    Yup, thats the location of where I found her that just had loot.
    Master Rare Hunter

Nice work.

For SG, the rare NPC Agent Gerid Kalos.

On your site you say he doesn't have the rare blue diamond. When I saw him as Guardian, he did have the blue diamond.
    They may have finally added a diamond on his portrait. I'll have to check it out. But a few weeks ago he didn't have the diamond. That's the trouble sometimes with mob info. They can get changed in a patch and then makes your info wrong.

What they need to do next is add a diamond on the Enraged Scarab in Droughlands.
    Last edited by bloodlust99; 05-27-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    Master Rare Hunter

Default Lelana Redhood & Stalker of Tears

Howdy All,

I'm currently working on Freemarch for the next zone and decided to toss up Redhood and her true form, Stalker of Tears werewolf.

Be sure to check out Pic 4 of Redhood for some cool info on my interaction with her.

Also something really cool with the Stalker of Tears. If you feign death or die during the fight, he wanders back to the dead body pile and begins to eat it.

http://www.icedragonart.com/rift/gloamwood/redhood.htm

http://www.icedragonart.com/rift/glo...r_of_tears.htm
    Master Rare Hunter

They may have finally added a diamond on his portrait. I'll have to check it out. But a few weeks ago he didn't have the diamond. That's the trouble sometimes with mob info. They can get changed in a patch and then makes your info wrong.

What they need to do next is add a diamond on the Enraged Scarab in Droughlands.
    Well this was about a month ago, the name rang a bell but I couldn't be certain, but then when I look at the loc, it is bang on. Hanging around a rock not far from the WS at the waterfall under the bridge (where that other rare pops).

As for the scarab I am pretty sure it did have, but the pile you use to summon it from didn't. Or was it the other way around?
    Last edited by Anuhart; 05-27-2011 at 10:29 AM.

I don't log in anymore.

Well this was about a month ago, the name rang a bell but I couldn't be certain, but then when I look at the loc, it is bang on. Hanging around a rock not far from the WS at the waterfall under the bridge (where that other rare pops).

As for the scarab I am pretty sure it did have, but the pile you use to summon it from didn't. Or was it the other way around?
    Its the other way around. The screenshots I took were last week and the Strange mound did have the diamond but the enraged scarab didn't. Its been like that ever since I can remember. The screenshots I took of Agent Gerid Kalos was also about 2 weeks ago and he didn't have the diamond on his head. 100% sure. So if you did see him just recently then they may have added it which I have to investigate.
    Master Rare Hunter

Its the other way around. The screenshots I took were last week and the Strange mound did have the diamond but the enraged scarab didn't. Its been like that ever since I can remember. The screenshots I took of Agent Gerid Kalos was also about 2 weeks ago and he didn't have the diamond on his head. 100% sure. So if you did see him just recently then they may have added it which I have to investigate.
    Yeah your probably right about the scarab.

As for the NPC, like I say this was a good few weeks back. I saw him stood there with a quest icon above his head.
    It wasn't until I spoke to him and noticed the blue diamond on his avatar that I noticed his rare status. I then looked him up on zam or wherever. I wondered if he would drop anything for Defiants and remember at the time, as a Guardian, being teased by a blue diamond in front of me that I couldn't squish. Quite strange, maybe they removed the diamond now then.

I don't log in anymore.

Strangely enough, the Swirling tempest was found to spawn in 2 completely different locations. 1 is the one most of us know, north of Whitefall but to my shocking surprise he also spawned and was roaming around the little house above where Mad Hogger spawns.
    4 spawns/pats that I know of (or have seen evidence of).

Among the stonewing sentinels north of Whitefall as said. Outside the house by Hogger's spawn as said.
    Inside the Howling Caves, spawns in first room and begins to pat to the right room. And also down from the house near Hogger, on the lower ground.

I don't log in anymore.

Yeah your probably right about the scarab.

As for the NPC, like I say this was a good few weeks back. I saw him stood there with a quest icon above his head.
    It wasn't until I spoke to him and noticed the blue diamond on his avatar that I noticed his rare status. I then looked him up on zam or wherever. I wondered if he would drop anything for Defiants and remember at the time, as a Guardian, being teased by a blue diamond in front of me that I couldn't squish. Quite strange, maybe they removed the diamond now then.
    I'm really not sure which mob exactly you were looking at. From 5/13/11 to today (5/29/11) the 2 quest rares do not have the diamond on their portrait. I also remember seeing him in my early levels in early April seeing him and he still didn't have the diamond. Just today (5/29/11) I took a screenshot and see for yourself. No diamond. If Trion removed the diamond and kept him rare, that would be odd.

http://www.icedragonart.com/rift/sca.../agent_new.jpg
    Master Rare Hunter

I'm really not sure which mob exactly you were looking at. From 5/13/11 to today (5/29/11) the 2 quest rares do not have the diamond on their portrait. I also remember seeing him in my early levels in early April seeing him and he still didn't have the diamond. Just today (5/29/11) I took a screenshot and see for yourself. No diamond. If Trion removed the diamond and kept him rare, that would be odd.

http://www.icedragonart.com/rift/sca.../agent_new.jpg
    That's definitely the guy. It would have been before those dates though, possibly even before your April encounter. They must have removed the diamond. Perhaps one of them there Trionites could pop in and hand some sanity around.

I don't log in anymore.

I just realised I can get the exact date. Pop his name in my browser history search.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...apimage2z.png/

29th of March was when I saw him, he had the diamond which prompted me to go and search him.

I don't log in anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast