+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The saga of endless waiting.

Soulwalker

Default The saga of endless waiting.

Recently ive started the "Saga of the endless" on the shores of freemarch chain quest line. I didnt think this would be to difficult as I am a level 50 mage. But when I finally got to the quest where you need to seal 6 major death rifts in freemarch they all stopped spawning, whenever I see a major tear it always creates a water rift, I wouldnt be so angry about this but ive been watching the zone for 3.5 hours.. What were your experiences with this quest, and more importantly is it worth it?
    (Z-->)90* - (E--N^2 W) 90* -t=1

Quote Originally Posted by Cascuus View Post
    Recently ive started the "Saga of the endless" on the shores of freemarch chain quest line. I didnt think this would be to difficult as I am a level 50 mage. But when I finally got to the quest where you need to seal 6 major death rifts in freemarch they all stopped spawning, whenever I see a major tear it always creates a water rift, I wouldnt be so angry about this but ive been watching the zone for 3.5 hours.. What were your experiences with this quest, and more importantly is it worth it?
    It's an awful chain and not worth doing unless you want/can get the rewards from the raid rift and GS portions.

If you need a guide, check out my signature. The chain actually used to be a lot worse and I started writing the guide before Trion added markers to a lot of the quests.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

+ Reply to Thread