+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guise of Death

Champion

Default Guise of Death

I bought this item expecting it to make all mathosian undead neutral, it did not.
    I can understand why though, it's limited and wouldn't be fair that only a few people can get it.

BUTTTT I don't understand why we can't mount while using it I want to use it but it seems illogical.
    Also the fact that it needs to replace my trinket is a pain too, there are other disguises that don't require me to have them equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouch View Post

BUTTTT I don't understand why we can't mount while using it I want to use it but it seems illogical.
    Also the fact that it needs to replace my trinket is a pain too, there are other disguises that don't require me to have them equipped.
    You can't mount on them because a whole set of animations do not exist for these forms.

And don't quote me on it, but I think you can use the trinket, and unequip it and the form will last.

Quote Originally Posted by empyrean View Post

And don't quote me on it, but I think you can use the trinket, and unequip it and the form will last.
    Well I do quote you but you are correct
    You don't need to have the trinket equipped any more after you cast it.
    Really expensive for the fact that it's only fluff though..

Not to mention, as a cleric, now that everyone is looking for the mages in WF it makes it a total pain to see who is a real mage (not to mention you really don't want to use it in a WF if you are NOT a mage ). You are already a target as a cleric, I would have loved to not be turned into a caster ;)
    Last edited by Sheilina; 04-08-2011 at 10:57 PM.
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

+ Reply to Thread