+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get Gladiator title

Default How to get Gladiator title

As the title says, how do i get it? I saw a couple of guys with it and I asked how they got em and they said from "pve content" but didnt specify what content

Quote Originally Posted by Aedivia View Post
    As the title says, how do i get it? I saw a couple of guys with it and I asked how they got em and they said from "pve content" but didnt specify what content
    Beat the four gladiator "events" (quests) in Droughtlands at the cyclops arena.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    Beat the four gladiator "events" (quests) in Droughtlands at the cyclops arena.
    I did beat all the four encounters in the arena, and i did all the quests the cyclops gave me

I asked my guildies aswell that i know have done the cyclops arena events, but neither of those got the titles either.

It's a Defiant only title, Guardians are not able to obtain it. I know this because I completed the quest line with a Defiant, while he got the title and I didn't.
    Jensuh - 50 Rogue - [Get in the Van] - Cloudborne PVP EU

Quote Originally Posted by Jensuh View Post
    It's a Defiant only title, Guardians are not able to obtain it. I know this because I completed the quest line with a Defiant, while he got the title and I didn't.
    damn that explains it, since i just seen defiants with that title really unfair. my favor title which i had back in wow, that and conqueror/battlemaster

Quote Originally Posted by Aedivia View Post
    damn that explains it, since i just seen defiants with that title really unfair. my favor title which i had back in wow, that and conqueror/battlemaster
    No more unfair than us not being able to get the prefix from Stillmoor. ;)
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    No more unfair than us not being able to get the prefix from Stillmoor. ;)
    This......

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jensuh View Post
    Came back to the game after a year. Made a new character and was searching for the quest chain for this title when I came across this thread.

I have a 50 guardian warrior with this title. Pretty sure it's not a defiant only title unless it was changed within the past year.

+ Reply to Thread