+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How to get Gladiator title

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Aedivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default How to get Gladiator title

    As the title says, how do i get it? I saw a couple of guys with it and I asked how they got em and they said from "pve content" but didnt specify what content

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple Graye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aedivia View Post
    As the title says, how do i get it? I saw a couple of guys with it and I asked how they got em and they said from "pve content" but didnt specify what content
    Beat the four gladiator "events" (quests) in Droughtlands at the cyclops arena.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Aedivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    Beat the four gladiator "events" (quests) in Droughtlands at the cyclops arena.
    I did beat all the four encounters in the arena, and i did all the quests the cyclops gave me

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Aedivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    I asked my guildies aswell that i know have done the cyclops arena events, but neither of those got the titles either.

  5. #5
    Shadowlander Jensuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    It's a Defiant only title, Guardians are not able to obtain it. I know this because I completed the quest line with a Defiant, while he got the title and I didn't.
    Jensuh - 50 Rogue - [Get in the Van] - Cloudborne PVP EU

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Aedivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jensuh View Post
    It's a Defiant only title, Guardians are not able to obtain it. I know this because I completed the quest line with a Defiant, while he got the title and I didn't.
    damn that explains it, since i just seen defiants with that title really unfair. my favor title which i had back in wow, that and conqueror/battlemaster

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Graye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aedivia View Post
    damn that explains it, since i just seen defiants with that title really unfair. my favor title which i had back in wow, that and conqueror/battlemaster
    No more unfair than us not being able to get the prefix from Stillmoor. ;)
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

  8. #8
    Telaran Nezrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    No more unfair than us not being able to get the prefix from Stillmoor. ;)
    This......

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jensuh View Post
    It's a Defiant only title, Guardians are not able to obtain it. I know this because I completed the quest line with a Defiant, while he got the title and I didn't.
    Came back to the game after a year. Made a new character and was searching for the quest chain for this title when I came across this thread.

    I have a 50 guardian warrior with this title. Pretty sure it's not a defiant only title unless it was changed within the past year.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts