+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silverwood defender doesn't work.

Champion

Default Silverwood defender doesn't work.

Righto, the other day I was looking to see what defender achievements I had left, I was surprised that I didn't have silverwood defender yet.

I then decided to go rift hunting, when none of the rifts I did checked off I was DEVASTATED.

Here are the ones I did that did not check off.
    Maelow's Horde
    Forest Primeval
    Forging Heat
    A Long Day's Fen

Can I get a GM to look at these?
    The rest are invasion specific and I don't want to wait around like we needed to do for The Care and etc of Changlings.

Danke.

Same thing for Stonefield defender rifts (as a Gaurdian)

Enroaching Death - does not check off the list

Endless Mining // Tharaxian Gaurd - do these even exist?

and also been closing these rifts;
    Deepstrike Summons
    Call of the Past

and those rifts are not even in the list for the achievement.

been camping stonefield for the last four days and got nothing. 8/11 of the stonefield checklist.

Soulwalker

I had this problem too. I noticed that some of the rifts in Silverwood weren't checking off the list for me. There were even some times where I participated solo from the beginning to the closing of the rift, and some never checked off. Then, one day, I closed some rift in passing and got the achievement. My guess is that maybe the game does indeed log that you closed the rift, but perhaps it's a bug with the achievement checking it off properly. I would definitely suggest opening a petition in-game as well if you haven't already. The rift I closed that gave me the achievement was, I think, "Sacrifices must be made".

The trick is that some of the rifts have to be major in order for you to get credit.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrik View Post
    The trick is that some of the rifts have to be major in order for you to get credit.
    Yep, I couldn't get the achievement even though I completed the same minor rift 3 times, then I did a major Rift and it completed. It was annoying having to wait around to get 4 major rifts I need. You should be able to complete it whether you do it as minor or major.

I have been having the same problem but if they have to be major then that awnsers that question thanks
    Guardian Necro/Warlock

+ Reply to Thread