+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darkrock Spider Cave

Soulwalker

Default Darkrock Spider Cave

Can anyone tell me please where Darkrock Spider Cave is, been all over the place.

Go to where darkrock caverns is. Look around. There's a small hole nearby with a bunch of spiders in it.

There's a page on the wiki that lists all the cave locations.

Enjoy!

Soulwalker

Default Darkrock Spider Cave

Ok, this is the last cave I need in Gloamwood. I looked up the coordinates and went down the small cave about 30 feet from there, all the way to the end, several times. No credit. Either (1) this achievement is bugged, (2) the coordinates are wrong, or (3) I am missing something really obvious. The coordinates given by the sites are 5215, 2720, which is the middle of an empty field.

Help!

Default Old

I know that this thread is really old but I figure it might help to put the coordinate for others that might need the location. The coordinates for the cave are (5218,2741). There should be a group of spiders walking around near the entrance~ Make sure you go all the way into the cave just to be sure that it completes for you, it doesn't pop up and say "Discovered: Darkrock Spider Cave" on the screen!
    ~Krebony@Laethys

Soulwalker

Default REAL cave location

Old thread, but ... you guys are WAY off.
    Go to the circle on the map where it shows Buguk is. Go just Southwest of the circle and jump down to the South. You'll see a cave there at 4931, 2287.

+ Reply to Thread