+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 767
Like Tree23Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Handbook to Rare Spawn Creatures of Telara

  1. #631
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Klacus located 13980, 3290. Didn't get a first on the kill but we did on an epic dager he dropped.

    Bonus pics of Ligeia, Myron, Osmas showing exactly where I found them.
    Last edited by Faithelin; 11-22-2011 at 09:55 AM.


    5/5 GSB(conqueror) - 4/4 ROS(conqueror) - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 11/11 HK - RotP 4/4
    89/105 Ultimate Hunter -- 20/20 Ember Island
    Faythelin - 50 Rogue - Shatterbone

  2. #632
    Unk
    Unk is offline
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Has anyone gotten great beasts fear my name yet? still waiting for phocas and hyro to spawn

  3. #633
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unk View Post
    Has anyone gotten great beasts fear my name yet? still waiting for phocas and hyro to spawn
    waiting for phocas for 3 days.

  4. #634
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    If anyone wants to use this map I made for the Ember Isle rares go ahead.
    If there are any errors just let me know and I will update it.

  5. #635
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default Thanks, Fafmaster!

    Thanks to your outstanding map, I was able to find and kill Nereus last night. 16 down and 4 to go...

  6. #636
    Ascendant Anuhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MFGreen View Post
    Thanks to your outstanding map, I was able to find and kill Nereus last night. 16 down and 4 to go...
    Snap, Nereus (who I hadn't had a loc for prior to the map) popped with this mornings reset (EU) along with Osmos. Damn those self heals on Nereus, managed it in the end, so far the toughest solo for me. Not from danger but from lack of DPS while still being able to survive.

    It looks like Phocas is EI's Nytami, I know SO have been camping him for 4 days, they were still there after the reset up to 5 or 6 am when I logged. I see one of them in the hat and no longer camping so that says he popped some time later. Weird thing is, I just went up there now ~6pm (~12 hrs later) and he's up again, in combat, one guy dead and a Warrior hanging on by a thread. Passing cleric to the rescue and another (the rarest?) ticked off.

    @ Fafmaster, I found Thome a bit further south than your map loc 13462, 2896.

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

  7. #637
    Ascendant Anuhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,003

    Default

    Oh and again @ Fafmaster, Nereus was just a bit SSE of the mark on map, in the middle of the lower green with all the treants. Great map tho thx.

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

  8. #638
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Big thanks to everyone who posted information about the new rares



    Was planning to release my map when I finished all but I see someone already posted one, but here it is anyways: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ch-d4gqyng.png

    Good luck hunting everyone!
    Cheers
    Cella@Steampike

  9. #639
    Champion of Telara Adeezha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    ^^^ Congrats

    Found Phocas today and had a very funny, and long, fight. Ended up with HIM being OOM and unable to cast his AE

  10. #640
    Champion BKR2879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    495

    Default

    I got 3 today total so far, 2 of em after the server patch.

    Down to Nereus and Klacus.

    Figures they are miles apart so checking em both is a PITA.
    CPU: i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance Video: 2 x EVGA 670 FTW's in SLI HD: Crucial M4 256GB SSD LCD: Shimian 2560x1440

  11. #641
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    113

    Default

    I've managed to kill 8 rares after reset today, 4 of which I needed, also getting a few firsts on some of their epic drops. It seemed when I killed them, another would spawn, up to 4 in a row in the first hour. Then after running around for about another hour or so i started to see the rares spawn again, another 4 in a row within an hour then they stopped spawning. Same thing happened yesterday, I saw 4 within an hour of reset and didn't see anymore for a while after that. It almost seem like this is how the rares are handled on Ember Isle.

    More pics of these rares in their natural habitat: Argyros, Kleon, Lykos, Nereus, Thome

    Just down to Hyro, Naeus, Anato, and Lalia. Shouldn't be too long now.
    Last edited by Faithelin; 11-23-2011 at 12:37 PM.


    5/5 GSB(conqueror) - 4/4 ROS(conqueror) - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 11/11 HK - RotP 4/4
    89/105 Ultimate Hunter -- 20/20 Ember Island
    Faythelin - 50 Rogue - Shatterbone

  12. #642
    Champion BKR2879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faithelin View Post
    I've managed to kill 8 rares after reset today, 4 of which I needed, also getting a few firsts on some of their epic drops. It seemed when I killed them, another would spawn, up to 4 in a row in the first hour. Then after running around for about another hour or so i started to see the rares spawn again, another 4 in a row within an hour then they stopped spawning. Same thing happened yesterday, I saw 4 within an hour of reset and didn't see anymore for a while after that. It almost seem like this is how the rares are handled on Ember Isle.

    More pics of these rares in their natural habitat: Argyros, Kleon, Lykos, Nereus, Thome

    Just down to Hyro, Naeus, Anato, and Lalia. Shouldn't be too long now.
    Aye, I've gotten a lot of mine after resets.

    Down to just Klacus now......
    Last edited by BKR2879; 11-23-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    CPU: i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance Video: 2 x EVGA 670 FTW's in SLI HD: Crucial M4 256GB SSD LCD: Shimian 2560x1440

  13. #643
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fafmaster View Post
    If anyone wants to use this map I made for the Ember Isle rares go ahead.
    If there are any errors just let me know and I will update it.
    Updated Thome and Nereus, thanks for the info!

    http://i39.tinypic.com/105bh8n.png

  14. #644
    Ascendant Anuhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fafmaster View Post
    Updated Thome and Nereus, thanks for the info!

    http://i39.tinypic.com/105bh8n.png
    Actually, on thinking about it, it's quite possible your original locs were also spawns if you have trustworthy info.

    Note that Anato may have two spawns around that sourcewell, as on your map but also 13047 3074, killed it at that one personally.
    Last edited by Anuhart; 11-23-2011 at 05:12 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

  15. #645
    Plane Walker Jmarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    490

    Default




    Lalia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts