+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Handbook to Rare Spawn Creatures of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    I thought he spawned from beating some object around there?
    He does, but the object hasn't spawned. I've been standing next to it for the past 8 hours while I've been working on a lit paper.

Hopefully the restart makes one of the rares I need spawn.
    Last edited by Anashka; 03-18-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anashka View Post
    He does, but the object hasn't spawned. I've been standing next to it for the past 8 hours while I've been working on a lit paper.

Hopefully the restart makes one of the rares I need spawn.
    That's how I finished. I got two just after a restart.

Editing a post is not an admission of error, it is the application of an improved content patch.

Today Gormungun spawned at 11:23am and 12:31pm.
    Still no Stone Rend. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Wani View Post
    Today Gormungun spawned at 11:23am and 12:31pm.
    Still no Stone Rend. :<
    You get a rare to spawn within an hour, me, 20 hours and still no Vengeful Spirit.

I officially give up -- None of the rares spawned after the restart, and both myself and my hubby camped VS all day.
    Last edited by Anashka; 03-19-2011 at 03:01 AM.

You get a rare to spawn within an hour, me, 20 hours and still no Vengeful Spirit.

I officially give up -- None of the rares spawned after the restart, and both myself and my hubby camped VS all day.
    That's some terrible luck. Do you a SS of the spot you are camping? I have killed VS twice and the spawn was the same both times, but it is said it can spawn in several places below Palisade.

Editing a post is not an admission of error, it is the application of an improved content patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurion View Post
    That's some terrible luck. Do you a SS of the spot you are camping? I have killed VS twice and the spawn was the same both times, but it is said it can spawn in several places below Palisade.
    I camped the spot that the screenshot is @ Talarapedia

Telaran

Okay so I've been camping the rare spawns extensively this week, I figure'd I'm just gonna post some details I found:

Moonshade:

Fezziled the Curious - I haven't got him, but I did get a glimpse of him being killed by someone in Faering Woods near the road. Need more details about this.

Iron Pine Peak:

Artic Peakstalker - Big roc that paths near the entrance to Crystal Depth, around 4770, 1650

Netherworld Wanderer - Large skeleton warrior that paths in circle around 2650, 2040

Frostpaw Mauler - @ 4250, 1950 You'd see two magic circles on a flat rock, one white and one purple. Look around for two cat critters that are tag'd red. Kill both of them, and a pair of Frostpaw Mauler (snow leopard) will appear from the circles.

Shimmersand

Grand Councilman Al'hazeed - A ghost type mob @ 7370, 7540. Starts off as an interact-able green NPC, talk to him to make him attackable.

Lord Scaldwater - Water elemental that paths around 6195, 7080

========================================

Also looking for information for the these Iron Pine Peak rares:

Frosthide
    Mad Hogger
    Dagda Skullthumper
    Razormane
    Swirling Tempest
    Blackhood Drake

Availible information about those based on zam (no location though):

Frosthide and Razormane are demihuman type mob.
    Mad hogger is a construct, possibly one of those robot boar thing.
    Dagda Skullthumper is one of those red snow bandits.
    Swirling Tempest is obviously an air elemental.
    There is no information about Blackhood Drake.

Any help is appreciated

Telaran

An update to the above post i made since it wouldnt let me edit after 5 mins, I believe the coordinate for Dagda Skullthumper on zam is wrong becuz 3950, 4675 is the coor of Shadow Harvester and Rotwhip in Scarwood Reach.
    Last edited by Crit Error; 03-19-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Rift Disciple

Been camping glogg in droughtlands for a few days... Rare spawns near roads was a horrible idea. If rifts don't kill them, random traveling players do. I wish they were mostly in spots you'd have to go out of your way to find and kill

I camped the spot that the screenshot is @ Talarapedia
    It's hard to tell from that SS since it's so zoomed in and I'm not currently there, but I think that's the spot I killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crit Error View Post
    An update to the above post i made since it wouldnt let me edit after 5 mins, I believe the coordinate for Dagda Skullthumper on zam is wrong becuz 3950, 4675 is the coor of Shadow Harvester and Rotwhip in Scarwood Reach.
    I'm tired, and logged out of game. I can try to get the info for this guy. What I do remember was killing some human mobs and needing to kill 2 nameds. He was up on the hill near the first named spot and I though it was the quest named at first ;)
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

Rift Disciple

For Razormane:

The other day while questing at kestrek cry ravine, saw this man appear out of nowhere, walk up to me and transform into the werewolf. Prcoeeded to kill him and get some loots. Havent seen him since. Sorry i cant give co-ords cause i wasnt really focusing on hunting rares then ;P
    Last edited by Game-fire; 03-20-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Sat at Pandora's spawn point for about 30 minutes and finally got the complete for the rare mobs ach and [Silverwood Campaigner] (the latter of which was a shard first). So sick of Silverwood. I still need a few rares from there for the world rares achievement, but that will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    I'm tired, and logged out of game. I can try to get the info for this guy. What I do remember was killing some human mobs and needing to kill 2 nameds. He was up on the hill near the first named spot and I though it was the quest named at first ;)
    Rough co-ords : 4150, 1975 He paths a bit.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Crit Error View Post
    Netherworld Wanderer - Large skeleton warrior that paths in circle around 2650, 2040

Frostpaw Mauler - @ 4250, 1950 You'd see two magic circles on a flat rock, one white and one purple. Look around for two cat critters that are tag'd red. Kill both of them, and a pair of Frostpaw Mauler (snow leopard) will appear from the circles.

Also looking for information for the these Iron Pine Peak rares:

Frosthide
    Mad Hogger
    Dagda Skullthumper
    Razormane
    Swirling Tempest
    Blackhood Drake
    Could you please check the coordinates for Netherworld Wanderer? 2650,2040 is impasible tarrain(means it is blocked by an invisible wall).

Dagda Skullthumper seems to be able to spawn within the whole bandits area. Saw her a couple of times both near Whitefall Lift and Breakers Camp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast