+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Handbook to Rare Spawn Creatures of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Raynald View Post
    Question (Might be slightly off topic)

I heard someone here mention rare spawns in the starter area? Do those count towards the final achievement for legendary bounty hunter? If so, I`m fubared.
    No they do not. You are safe.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    No they do not. You are safe.

Ah my thanks Grave! That sets my mind at ease.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Phoix View Post
    Droughtlands has two strange rare spawns that I've seen. Neither are part of the meta-achievement or the Droughtlands rare achievement. One of them patrols the road from Freemarch to Droughtlands and his name is Pierriz. The other is a manticore named Xandill that was on the top floor of Lantern Hook.
    they likely just weren't added to the list. I mean IPP has 8 but shimmersand only has 4 with its size? Not likely. I also saw the nomads just south of fortune's shore playing soccer with a rare spawn called "Skull". dropped a hat.

Any news on the missing Stonefield mobs?
    I'm missing 4 from my achievements, and the 4 spawns that i have coords for aren't spawning.
    So i was wondering if anyone has found any of the missing ones, or if anyone can confirm that
    Bahezerk, Gormungun, Boneseeker and Lothuu the sad really spawn at the locations that are marked in Zam Rift site thingie?

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

Since I have not had success in being able to edit the starting posts for this thread, I've been taking the info from here and from ZAM and making a quick site for easy access. Yes, ZAM has most of the coords but it's a pain to try and look for Adding screens still helps because I want to link them in so you know what you seek for your hunts.

Hopefully by this weekend I'll have something to post that will be in the rough for it.
    Happy Hunting!

Anyone found:
    Razorfang (birdy I think)
    Aelfwar Emmisary
    or
    Fezziled the Curious

in Moonshade Highlands? Any one would be great.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/Graye_bucket/ForumPictItems/Generic3PNG.png

Soulwalker

is the a thread that has the locs of the rare mobs in the zones? I know in the reach there is a hunting quest and it would be nice to have a general loc of where the rare mob would be at.

Looking for any information with some detail about Gloamwood rares. ZAM has a few, but details are limited on most.

Personally I found Gnarl Nighthunter just South East of Gnarlwood Post. He was running pretty haphazardly along the side of the hill and moving fast. I can't say how far he patrols, or if he spawned right there, but it looks like he moves around a bit.

Editing a post is not an admission of error, it is the application of an improved content patch.

I found a rare werewolf in gloamwood (Lunar Shadestalker) -- I wish I had written down the coords, but I didn't think about it until after I was gone. It was at the hill that goes up to Shadefallen (he was walking down).

But to give you an idea where, this hill (or ramp up) is -- There is an artifact that is regularly on top of a tent (on it's point). The hill is right before this area.

--

Also, another rare spawns around 5474,2542 -- though I don't remember if it was Browncap Cutter, or Zatzak Browncap. But be careful, upon attacking him he spawns what appears to be 4 copies of himself. Fun time!
    Last edited by Anashka; 03-18-2011 at 07:36 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Graye View Post
    Anyone found:
    Razorfang (birdy I think)
    Aelfwar Emmisary
    or
    Fezziled the Curious

in Moonshade Highlands? Any one would be great.
    I will double check when I go back into the game (and also post coordinates), but I'm 95% sure I killed Fezziled the other day. I was working on the quest where you have to clean the ponds and he spawned right at the waters edge and walked a short distance up the hill and came back. I'll post the loc later today.

I've been camping at where Gormungun and Stone Rend spawn.
    I have seen Stone Rend once around 5:13PM +2 GMT.
    And Gormungun at ~4PM, 6:28PM and 8:55PM. Seems like Gormungun spawns every 2,5 hours.
    I will check at 11:25PM to see if he is there, if not, then i guess it's random after all..

Quote Originally Posted by Anashka View Post
    I found a rare werewolf in gloamwood (Lunar Shadestalker) -- I wish I had written down the coords, but I didn't think about it until after I was gone. It was at the hill that goes up to Shadefallen (he was walking down).

But to give you an idea where, this hill (or ramp up) is -- There is an artifact that is regularly on top of a tent (on it's point). The hill is right before this area.

--

Also, another rare spawns around 5474,2542 -- though I don't remember if it was Browncap Cutter, or Zatzak Browncap. But be careful, upon attacking him he spawns what appears to be 4 copies of himself. Fun time!
    I know where you mean, thanks!

It seems a lot of these rares are werewolves. I found Millrush Moonstalker this morning on the road to Scarlet Gorge north of the hags house. All pertinent information has been added to ZAM's rare compendium.

Editing a post is not an admission of error, it is the application of an improved content patch.

Anyone know the respawn time on Vengeful Spirit? Been sitting here most of the day while I worked on homework and haven't seen it yet.

Beginning to wonder if this mob even exists.

I know it does, but ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Anashka View Post
    Beginning to wonder if this mob even exists.

I know it does, but ugh.
    I thought he spawned from beating some object around there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast