+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quicksilver Scholars honored in time for rewards?

Question Quicksilver Scholars honored in time for rewards?

Has anyone managed to get this achievement at a point the blue rewards were actually still an upgrade? I am level 22 right now and halfway decorated, done the daily crafting quests each day, all quests in the area, a realm of the fae run, and a whole lot of rifts. Is there anything I missed out on that explains this half bar missing? Or are the rewards really just one notoriety tier too high as I feel they might be?

Soulwalker

Not sure what you missed, but after doing all the quests in silverwood and doing the dailies, i just needed to do one more daily quest run at faedwar place and i was honored.

Faedwar? Do you mean Aelfwar? Hmm, sounds like I might be missing daily quests somewhere. I only know of the ones in Sanctum, and those you meet on the road for killing Rift creatures. Are there more?

Running RotF worked the best for me, i never got anything i wanted to use though but i was grinding from the second i was able to enter the instance.
    Last edited by Pandaladan; 03-06-2011 at 05:10 PM.

- Im here just to get in Graveos's pants.. -

Guess I can always run that a second time. Found the four repeatable quests in Quicksilver now, it seems that had I run those every day I should have gotten the faction I miss. Does anyone know of more than those? The ones to kill rift creatures that pay planarite do not give reputation.

I didn't hit honored until level 23, and I had completed every quest in the zone, and the dailies twice. I did do quite a bit of rifting and invasion participation though, so I imagine it is achievable by the late teens, at the earliest.

Editing a post is not an admission of error, it is the application of an improved content patch.

I also hit it at around 23. I had already completed Champion of Silverwood, did the College dailies a couple times, defended Argent and College from invasions quite a few times, Realm of the Fae twice. Best I can say is to keep at it!

Soulwalker

Default Quicksilver Rep

I hit it at 22 doing all the zone quests, a RotF run (completed those quests too), and 1 and half rounds of the Quicksilver dailies with probably 2 or 3 turn-ins of crafting dailies. Despite that, I only just now replaced the lvl 19 blue with a 25 quest green in Gloamwood (I'm lvl 25 myself now), so it was still a worthwhile effort.

Shield of Telara

The best way to raise factions (like this) is to do the zone instance a few times. The instances tend to give massive amounts of faction and are repeatable.

+ Reply to Thread