+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking Solace

Shadowlander

Default Seeking Solace

So i went out to Lake of Solace today to find the 7 cairns. After find 3 out of the 7 in the lake, i got the achievement 'Seeking Solace'. But this achievement is supposed to be awarded for finding ALL of them, which i have not done. Figuring it was a bug i kept searching the lake anyway to collect the others. As i moved on to the next, being the 'Lost Soul' cairn, it gave me a grey bag with jack squat in it...which is the typical item for re-looting a cairn you have already found....but i absolutely HAVE NOT found this cairn before...

Anyone else had this same problem?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Resent View Post
    So i went out to Lake of Solace today to find the 7 cairns. After find 3 out of the 7 in the lake, i got the achievement 'Seeking Solace'. But this achievement is supposed to be awarded for finding ALL of them, which i have not done. Figuring it was a bug i kept searching the lake anyway to collect the others. As i moved on to the next, being the 'Lost Soul' cairn, it gave me a grey bag with jack squat in it...which is the typical item for re-looting a cairn you have already found....but i absolutely HAVE NOT found this cairn before...

Anyone else had this same problem?
    I had the exact same experience yesterday, filed a bug report on it, filed a GM petition on it (and got the "we're sorry our GMs are utterly overloaded right now" email, so I'm going to file another).

Oh, and there are 8 cairns, not 7

I found this tonight showing some guildies all of the lootables(not cairns since the carin for freemarch if above meridian)

If you loot the vase that ends it you get the achievement and you only get gray loot bags with nothing in them anymore.

I also forgot to add I have not found all 8 only 7 but since the weed covered vase or whatever it is is bugged I cannot tell for sure what the 8th is I am missing for certain.
    Last edited by Carfanatic; 03-02-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    WWW.RAVENLEGION.NET

Casual RL first guild but we still get sh*t done.

Quote Originally Posted by Carfanatic View Post
    I found this tonight showing some guildies all of the lootables(not cairns since the carin for freemarch if above meridian)

If you loot the vase that ends it you get the achievement and you only get gray loot bags with nothing in them anymore.

I also forgot to add I have not found all 8 only 7 but since the weed covered vase or whatever it is is bugged I cannot tell for sure what the 8th is I am missing for certain.
    The vase in the weeds was the 8th one I looted and it gave me a gray bag as well. Happened to the next guy who got it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixath View Post
    The vase in the weeds was the 8th one I looted and it gave me a gray bag as well. Happened to the next guy who got it, too.
    Yes the vase is what triggers the whole achievement. I just verified it I made a defiant just to run through to freemarch and the vase. I can confirm that if you loot the vase first that gives you the achievement seeking solace and then if you go find the other 7 you get all grey bags with junk loot in them.
    WWW.RAVENLEGION.NET

Casual RL first guild but we still get sh*t done.

+ Reply to Thread