+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Seeking Solace

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default Seeking Solace

    So i went out to Lake of Solace today to find the 7 cairns. After find 3 out of the 7 in the lake, i got the achievement 'Seeking Solace'. But this achievement is supposed to be awarded for finding ALL of them, which i have not done. Figuring it was a bug i kept searching the lake anyway to collect the others. As i moved on to the next, being the 'Lost Soul' cairn, it gave me a grey bag with jack squat in it...which is the typical item for re-looting a cairn you have already found....but i absolutely HAVE NOT found this cairn before...

    Anyone else had this same problem?

  2. #2
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resent View Post
    So i went out to Lake of Solace today to find the 7 cairns. After find 3 out of the 7 in the lake, i got the achievement 'Seeking Solace'. But this achievement is supposed to be awarded for finding ALL of them, which i have not done. Figuring it was a bug i kept searching the lake anyway to collect the others. As i moved on to the next, being the 'Lost Soul' cairn, it gave me a grey bag with jack squat in it...which is the typical item for re-looting a cairn you have already found....but i absolutely HAVE NOT found this cairn before...

    Anyone else had this same problem?
    I had the exact same experience yesterday, filed a bug report on it, filed a GM petition on it (and got the "we're sorry our GMs are utterly overloaded right now" email, so I'm going to file another).

    Oh, and there are 8 cairns, not 7

  3. #3
    Plane Walker Carfanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    436

    Default

    I found this tonight showing some guildies all of the lootables(not cairns since the carin for freemarch if above meridian)

    If you loot the vase that ends it you get the achievement and you only get gray loot bags with nothing in them anymore.

    I also forgot to add I have not found all 8 only 7 but since the weed covered vase or whatever it is is bugged I cannot tell for sure what the 8th is I am missing for certain.
    Last edited by Carfanatic; 03-02-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    WWW.RAVENLEGION.NET

    Casual RL first guild but we still get sh*t done.

  4. #4
    Sword of Telara Ixath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carfanatic View Post
    I found this tonight showing some guildies all of the lootables(not cairns since the carin for freemarch if above meridian)

    If you loot the vase that ends it you get the achievement and you only get gray loot bags with nothing in them anymore.

    I also forgot to add I have not found all 8 only 7 but since the weed covered vase or whatever it is is bugged I cannot tell for sure what the 8th is I am missing for certain.
    The vase in the weeds was the 8th one I looted and it gave me a gray bag as well. Happened to the next guy who got it, too.

  5. #5
    Plane Walker Carfanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixath View Post
    The vase in the weeds was the 8th one I looted and it gave me a gray bag as well. Happened to the next guy who got it, too.
    Yes the vase is what triggers the whole achievement. I just verified it I made a defiant just to run through to freemarch and the vase. I can confirm that if you loot the vase first that gives you the achievement seeking solace and then if you go find the other 7 you get all grey bags with junk loot in them.
    WWW.RAVENLEGION.NET

    Casual RL first guild but we still get sh*t done.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts