+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salt rime cavern?

Shield of Telara

Default Salt rime cavern?

Have ridden all over scarlet gorge and it hasnt popped, dont think i got it in beta either so does anyone know where this is?

I am also 37/38 on quests in there and I cant find the last one. So maybe by that place I cant seem to find?

hints?

If I recall, Salt Rime Cavern is all the way to the south in the Defiant area. Just follow the river south until you hit a dead end. You will need to go to the back of the cave for credit.

For quests, you might be missing the quest given by an item from the named spider. It is in a cave at the base of the canyon under Foul Cascade (and below the zone puzzle). Don't have coordinates handy, but you'll see a bunch of smaller spiders just inside the cave entrance.
    Last edited by Tatanka_Prime; 03-01-2011 at 04:54 PM.
    Leadership is a matter of intelligence, trustworthiness, humaneness, courage, and discipline...

Shield of Telara

k will check it out i dont think i killed the spider, I was however at that cave and saw so many mobs I stopped part way in and if that is it obviously didnt get credit for it. So will have to hike al the way down there again I guess.

thnx

Quote Originally Posted by -Tatanka- View Post
    If I recall, Salt Rime Cavern is all the way to the south in the Defiant area. Just follow the river south until you hit a dead end. You will need to go to the back of the cave for credit.
    That's not it. What you've described is Sunrest Canyon, also needed for the achievement.

I've cleared the entire map and still haven't come across the Salt Rime Cavern. Still looking.
    Last edited by venndann; 03-02-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Soulwalker

Mousing over the map, salt rime cavern is southwest of sunrest canyon, on the south side of the bridge.
    And I believe the method described above will let you discover it.

[QUOTE=-Tatanka-;1438381]If I recall, Salt Rime Cavern is all the way to the south in the Defiant area. Just follow the river south until you hit a dead end. You will need to go to the back of the cave for credit.

Yes this is correct. I actually just discovered this before server went down.

I was following the river , I saw all the mobs and thought about turning back but I suspected that it might be Salt Rime Cavern.

So I killed all mobs and went to the deadend .

And yes you need the quest from the spider to get all quests done.

Love your name Tatanka Loved the movie
    Last edited by Sinlika; 03-04-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Soulwalker

Default I can't find it

I searched all over that cave and died several times also just to get to the cave and nothin. I even tryed to jump on top of the cave from the bridge and nothin. One person even said they moused over the map and could see it was SW of Sunrest Canyon (even though Sunrest Canyon is huge so not sure SW from which part), that's not true for me, I even zoomed in to the Sunrest Bridge just to make sure. Is their part of the cave I can't see or a doorway that's hidden?

[QUOTE=Sinlika;1491342]
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tatanka- View Post

Yes this is correct. I actually just discovered this before server went down.

I was following the river , I saw all the mobs and thought about turning back but I suspected that it might be Salt Rime Cavern.

So I killed all mobs and went to the deadend .

And yes you need the quest from the spider to get all quests done.

Love your name Tatanka Loved the movie
    You do not have to have the quest from spider to complete [Engorged] all 38 quests. I don't even know what spider your talking about and I have all 38 quests for the achievement completed.
    I don't always play MMO's but when I do, I prefer Rift!!

Soulwalker

Since this is the top search for Salt Rime Cavern on google I'll add that I discovered it by following the river all the way south until I couldn't go any further.
    Last edited by Mallok; 03-23-2011 at 03:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread