Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zuckung

Thread: bugged Carnival rift - there will be no fix this year :D

Default bugged Carnival rift - there will be no fix this year :D

soo.. I tried to do Standing Ovation carnival achiv. Its not easy since there is not many ppl at hour of my playing and I cant do it alone.

I got the daily lure for Aedraxis, went to Shimmersand with party, I was mentored, I opened.. I was touching and hitting the boss.. he died.. we did not get that thing Aedraxis marked in achivement (i only need this for achiv).. ok.. so I wrote to GM for fix, with a photo of course, where you can see that I have done that lure and i was mentored so I got the loot also
    but...

"Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT. We greatly appreciate your patience during this high-volume ticket time.

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and I can understand how not receiving an achievement would be frustrating. At this time our development team has not identified a specific issue with the achievement in question and I am unable to award it to your character. I will be forwarding this as a bug to our development team, however I suggest also submitting it through the in-game tool:"

yes really? maybe they didnt saw the photo...
    oh dont tell me I wasted my time doing rest of bosses and gona have to wait full year

I will also write that "in-game" bug tool
    maybe it will work?

All I can say is Aedraxis worked for me this year, because I only got the achievement this year

well it didnt work for me and my party and since I send the proof, it should be "fixed"
    and there is no option to "try again before end" because im at work and I dont have planari to buy lure

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sirenso View Post
    well it didnt work for me and my party and since I send the proof, it should be "fixed"
    and there is no option to "try again before end" because im at work and I dont have planari to buy lure
    welcome to achievement hunting hell
    regardless of the evidence you submit, even if it is testimony from 20 raiders, a full you tube video and multiple screenshots from all angles... even if you submit this info for weeks at a time, after trying again and again to get the same bugged cheevo...
    if the cheevo isnt on their 'list' then they will not grant it.

maybe in your group you had that one in a million slight bug happen that stops credit.
    im sorry this happened to you.

Soulwalker

unfortunately its too late to help with the archievement, but maybe this will help in future similar cases.

i killed and got credit for aedraxis, mentored to 50.

there seems to be forgotten scripting for some kill-archievements on bosses that are at former max lvls (50, 60, maybe65(?)). so if you mentor 57, which is normally in green range for a lvl 50, its somehow doesnt count.

not sure if thats the problem in this case, but i had this problem a few times in the game. for sure i can only give "feeding frenzy"-zone event in ardent domain as example. zone boss is like lvl 57, mentoring over 60 doesnt give the archievement, mentoring to 60 and you get it.